Monday, October 1, 2012

Melbourne !

Hello again everyone :D:D
It's been a long time since the last post :3
Already in Melbourne for 3 months and I really missed my family and friends back in Jakarta D';
I really love the food here, esp the chocolate cafe :D
 Hot chocolate from Koko Black, my favourite cafe <3

From Solarinos, a really expensive pasta restourant ( It's really good though )

also the tram, my everyday transportation to school :
Hello kitty tram <3 


Today is the first day of 2nd term. And fast track is progressing in really fast pace , we even only have a week for term 1 break :(
It's hard studying in english but this year July fast track student is 50% Indonesian LOL. Even the teacher have a hard time to mix us :):)

Photos from the holiday :D
 Tulip Festival in Lilydale
It was a good place to take photos but it took 1 hour by train from the city

Brighton Beach
It's famous for its beach houses which are really colorful :D the sun shine so bright here, I felt like being home  LOL

That's all for now, will update if I have time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment