and yes I finally gain weight :(
Cakes from Luxbite. The macaroon cake might be the cutest cake ever but the bread pudding and pandan sauce is more tasty
From la petit Gateau, I ate the middle one. Love the citrus flavor but the tart base was too hard :(
Love the decoration for this chocolate platter <3
cakes from Lindt cafe. I love the bottom one, a raspberry and white chocolate cake. the upper one is hazelnut chocolate cake
What I had today for brunch at luxbite (again). Love the hot chocolate but the brunch is so so. The cake is called Meringue monster, nice but too big for me :(
and I'm looking forward for holiday. I got extra 10 days cause my exam finished on 18 ^^
furthermore my exam time table is not bad except for Finance on 17 and Calculus 1 on 18. I don't understand finance at all T^T. But still, it's better than having 2 exams on the same day or finish on 28 (last day of exam). Wish me luck !
No comments:
Post a Comment