Thursday, September 12, 2013

Today's good and bad

Today my uni overseas student society held a food festival featuring food from many countries.
My friend was going to sell pempek, martabak, and soda gembira today and we ( all indo students ) were looking forward to this ( even though the price is like 2/3/4/5 times, blame the weak IDR :(( ).
Unfortunately, there was fire accident happened in their stall, causing the tall and some stalls to close even before the event started.

I felt kinda sad, I really wanted to eat martabak telor... but thank God everyone is safe ( an upperclass man  burned his hands though ). and I feel bad for them cause they worked so hard to prepare this, not to mention the negative and angry responds from the neighbour stalls as well...

That was the bad things today,

the good thing :
I finally got permission to but Andre Rieu concert ticker on October <3 <3
will watching with my sister and my mother who visit me :))
I don't play violin nor a big fan of classical musician, but Andre Rieu's violin is like something special.


and that's all because it's already past 12 in here

No comments:

Post a Comment