Finished with my 3 exams since the 8th of Nov and my last exam is on 19th of Nov.
The first week was really hectic, I had exam on 4 (calculus), 6 (chemistry), and 8 (biology).
I don't know if I did well but at least it's over now haha
and the last one is Management.. I don't really like commerce exam which is in essay format.
I prefer counting numbers LOL.
and I should start studying now but it still like 6 days to exam.. and yeah I'm so lazy
my new phone has arrived btw. I really love the casing :3
My old iphone is still working but mom decided to plan a new number, and she gave me the phone.
well the choices were only between samsung and iPhone but my type is worse with samsung so I end up with iPhone.
Yesterday dessert with my friend at Zumbo. I still like B&P more but Zumbo's is also delicious.
The orange cake is just so cute but I like the yellow cake more :D


No comments:
Post a Comment